Friday 20 December 2013

I spent almost the entire day today helping out the decorators finishing off my house, thankfully it is all now virtually complete and will leave me the rest of the month free to wander my patch at will, well, almost  :-)

I do always get some kind of patch visit in though, and I just popped over to the lakes around mid day, more to get some fresh air than anything, but I added a fantastic WOODCOCK (59) to the months list when one was disturbed by the edge of the main Lake, glad I went out now :-)

I'm looking forward to a full patch walk tomorrow, the first since last Saturday!

6 comments:

Marc Heath said...

I had a record 11 Woodcock today, very happy with that. Pack your coat, hat, wellies tomorrow. I'm told its not looking good!!

Warren Baker said...

Marc, Just checked out the weather, wet all day...Bah!!

Jason K said...

Woodcock! get in!

Nice one Warren

Anonymous said...

Nice one regards the Woodcock, mate.

Warren Baker said...

Just what I thought Jase :-)

Warren Baker said...

Thanks Dean,
Good luck next year mate :-)