Saturday 5 March 2016

Just in case anyone out there wonders why my posts have stopped over the past couple of days.............Well, the man flu got me good! I feel a bit better now and normal service should be resumed as of tomorrow  :-)

I managed a few garden images early this morning before the cloud and rain moved in, a sign that i'm getting better!


SISKIN. Up to 5 are visiting the feeders now



Up to a dozen LESSER REDPOLLS are still daily visitors


just a few STARLINGS visit, as i've run out of suet, their favourite snack!

2 comments:

Pete Woodruff said...

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Warren, you need to be back out there my man. Another set of excellent garden pic's here.

Marc Heath said...

Classy images Warren of the Siskins, particularly the second image. Good stuff matey.