Tuesday 12 June 2012

I'm really struggling now! Its been raining for 48 hours almost non stop,  sometimes heavy, sometimes drizzly, and sometimes just steady, but it's put to an end any idea of wildlife watching  :-(

I just have my garden to fall back on, but there's not much change here from yesterday, although I did have a lovely male BULLFINCH drop in to feed on the forget-me-not seeds, also one or two more BLUE TIT fledglings have arrived.....................but thats it from soggy pittswood!
Recently fledged Blue Tit
Look at it.....not a drop of water on it!  How do they manage that ?   :-)

3 comments:

Pete Woodruff said...

The Blue Tit young is a delight.

Soggy Pittswood Warren....oh dear!

ShySongbird said...

Lovely fledgling photos but it has to be said even that looks fed up!

No rain here but sooo dull :-(

Jason K said...

Cracking photos Warren. As for the weather...we won't go there!!!