Sunday 6 April 2008

I left the house this morning anticipating the next SUMMER migrant to visit my patch. Within 20mins a few snowflkes fell,half an hour later I had to abandon the walk, it was hopeless trying to keep the snow off my optics, and not a thing was singing, except for the hardy old MISTLE THRUSH. Its 11.45am as I write this and its still coming down, if it clears up this afternoon i'll finish the walk, if not i'll try again tomorrow. A few wet snowflakes at 7.00am
Then it got a bit worse

Then worse............


Worser still................... British summer time is here!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Mike said...

Had a bit of snow up here also last night, nothing stuck though. On a more positive note I went to Yarrow Country park today about 5 - 10 miles from where I live and saw 2 swallows skimming over the lake.

Warren Baker said...

Poor old swallows, I wonder what they find to eat.

Travis said...

WE had a little bit of snow the other day too. IT is 60 degrees today so it is all gone. Nice post. Great shots.